Monday, September 29, 2008

Joanie Candy

We decided to get some Sourpatch Kids for Taylie so she will be good in sacrament meeting. They work very well by the way. I think it would definitely be difficult to focus on anything when your cheeks suck in and your eyes squint. For some reason this never happens to Taylie. Anyways, today Taylie asked Steph for some Joanie candy (aka Sour Patch Kids). When Kim and Joanie were here Joanie had Sourpatch Kids and Taylie loved them. So, from now on Sourpatch Kids have taken on the name Joanie candy. Thanks Joanie for the memories. :)

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love it! Joni was good at keeping the kids stocked in the candy department which they love!

I really like the background you chose Steph!

angie said...

I found you! I'm sure Joni liked hearing that story.

Now you have to keep posting!